The information of customers and others who visit the KARTPAY's website we believe it is necessary to post a privacy statement. The information shared with the KARTPAY will be treated as private. We also desire to say explicitly that adequate precautions have been taken to protect information relating to customers and their information available with the KARTPAY.
Customer confidentiality and privacy are of utmost concern to KARTPAY.
Who is covered by this Policy?
All persons who visit the website www.KARTPAY.com and provide information to the KARTPAY online are covered under this Policy. This Policy does not cover the information provided through other modes of communication to KARTPAY.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you?
We collect information from you regarding name, addresses, email addresses, passport number, Income, PAN, details of nominees, etc. and Demographic information such as preferences, interests, etc, to conduct KARTPAY's business.
By providing email address, telephone numbers and other contact information, the Visitor is agreeing that KARTPAY may contact by one or more of the modes of communications.
What KARTPAY does with the gathered information?
The use / purpose for which any information collected from the Visitor, through the website of KARTPAY, will vary depending upon the circumstances. Broadly, they may comprise all or any one or more of the following purposes (but shall not be restricted to):
1. To use the information for internal record keeping.
2. To use the information to improve our products and services.
3. To use the information for normal business functioning.
4. To send periodically promotional communication about new products, special offers or other information, which KARTPAY thinks the Visitor, may find interesting.
5. To contact the Visitor periodically for market research purposes. KARTPAY may contact the Visitor by email/post or by any other suitable mode of communication. We may use the information to customize the website according to the Visitors' interests. We collect and retain information about you only for specific business purposes.
We use information to-
1. Open and administer your accounts and to protect your records and funds.
2. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Understand your financial needs so that we can provide you with quality products and superior services.
4. To comply with laws, guidelines and regulations that govern the financial services in the country.
5. To quote examples we need to obtain Passport number for NRI account & PAN for deposit accounts in respect of resident customers for KYC (Know Your Customer Norms Set by Reserve Bank of India)
Access to the collected information:
The access to the information provided through the KARTPAY's website would only be given to authorized employees or other KARTPAY Group Companies or affiliates or authorized agents or service provider for normal business purposes, only on need to know basis.
KARTPAY may be required, from time to time, to disclose the Visitor's information to Banks or Payment Services Providers or Governmental or judicial bodies or Regulators or any person to whom KARTPAY is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law or terms of service agreement between you and KARTPAY.
KARTPAY does not release customer information except as directed by law or as per your mandate. We do not share specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data with non-affiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
1. The information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you.
2. You request or authorize it.
3. The disclosure is required by/or directed by law.
4. You have been informed about the possibility of such disclosure for marketing or similar purposes through a prior communication and have been given the opportunity to decline.
Our security procedures to protect customer information
KARTPAY follows best security practices to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about visitors. KARTPAY's endeavor is to ensure that information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, KARTPAY has put in place suitable systems and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that it collects online. KARTPAY may also work with third parties for Web traffic analysis to research certain usage and activities on parts of the KARTPAY's website. The Web analysis software is used to find out more about the Visitor, including the Visitor demographics, behaviour and usage patterns, for more accurate reporting and to improve the effectiveness of KARTPAY's' marketing.
Links to other websites:
Similarly, link of KARTPAY's website may be available on various other third party websites. However, KARTPAY shall not be responsible to the contents and material of such other websites. If any person provides its information on other websites, where link of KARTPAY's website or KARTPAY's logo is available, KARTPAY shall not be responsible to any acts or omissions committed by third party websites including but not limited to data theft, misuse of information of such person.
Thank you for choosing KARTPAY.